Our stock market went wild yesterday. The ostensible reason was the announcement that an agreement had been reached in Europe. Using the word “agreement” is an insult to any reasonable dictionary definition. What was announced was that “there is a sort of thing that most of us like but we haven’t worked out any details [...]
Tag archives for Systemic Risk
Another excellent commentary by Graham Summers at Phoenix Capital, He is obviously unrelated to Larry Summers based on his economic analysis. The Fed appears to have been busy, perhaps desperate, on the eve of the end of QE2: The biggest Fed pump since Lehman went under … happened on the week of June 27 2011. If you’re looking [...]
All Precious Metals ETF investors should be aware of the risks involved in investing in funds such as GLD, SLV etc. Here is a post from Jesse that deals with these risks: Ben Davies of Hinde Capital: GLD the New CDO in Disguise? Here is an interesting interview and slide presentation with Mr. Ben Davies, [...]
- America American American Thinker banks Barack Obama Ben Bernanke Bernanke Business Collapse Constitution country Depression dollar Economic Economic Collapse Economics economy Election Europe Fed Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System gold Government Great Depression Greece Humor Hyperinflation Inflation Insolvency Investing markets Obama political politicians Politics President QE State taxes U.S United States US video Washington
Sinclair's "...terminal state of broken" is an exc...
I concur with everything above. However, when peop...
I never expect that I will find a very touching vi...
Nothing here for me, either...
Even this comment will be filed someplace. Scary...
Did I miss the article?...
MP Many thanks for the kind mention. Reknow...
Obama is the rat as he stood down military interve...
It is too bad and shamefull that the rest of the c...
Tweet of the Week: WH spox says changes to Bengha...
- Brian Wilson:
- The Country Is Over (48)
- Obama's Inner Lenin Invoked in Desperate Re-Election Strategy (29)
- 2010 will be a watershed election (28)
- You Won't Build That! (28)
- About (27)
- What are Your Thoughts? (20)
- A Psychologist Analyzes The President (19)
- Why Don't People See? (19)
- Our Patrick Henry Moment is Here (18)
- An Optimist's Version of Apocalypse Now (17)