An interesting set of statistics provided by Michael Synder The following are 41 statistics about the national debt that are almost too crazy to believe…. 1 – As of June 20th, the U.S. national debt was $14,344,524,186,068.19. 2 – 30 years ago, the U.S. national debt was approximately 14 times smaller. 3 – It took from the [...]
Tag archives for Social Security and Medicare
A year ago (November 28), a very popular article was published under the title of “Spiraling to Bankruptcy.” The article understates the financial obligations of the Federal government only one year later. Some estimates range as high as $200 Trillion. The real number is somewhere between $100 and $200 Trillion. No matter, the mathematics were [...]
Governor Christie of NJ is a breath of fresh air. His “take-no-prisoners” approach is what must occur in every state in this country. Likewise, it is what has to happen at the Federal level. If you are dependent on government, use what little time you have left to get off your butt and start generating [...]
If the Government confiscated everything, the social programs would still be $50 trillion short and the Government would still be bankrupt. Furthermore, no company or individual would be left with anything. The economy is in bad shape. Some say it is worse than any time since the Great Depression. I believe it is actually worse [...]
- America American American Thinker banks Barack Obama Ben Bernanke Bernanke Business Collapse Constitution country Depression dollar Economic Economic Collapse Economics economy Election Europe Fed Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System gold Government Great Depression Greece Humor Hyperinflation Inflation Insolvency Investing markets Obama political politicians Politics President QE State taxes U.S United States US video Washington
I never expect that I will find a very touching vi...
Nothing here for me, either...
Even this comment will be filed someplace. Scary...
Did I miss the article?...
MP Many thanks for the kind mention. Reknow...
Obama is the rat as he stood down military interve...
It is too bad and shamefull that the rest of the c...
Tweet of the Week: WH spox says changes to Bengha...
Bob, Sorry, I think you got caught up in my testi...
Didn't take me long at all to forget both login na...
- The Country Is Over (48)
- Obama's Inner Lenin Invoked in Desperate Re-Election Strategy (29)
- 2010 will be a watershed election (28)
- You Won't Build That! (28)
- About (27)
- What are Your Thoughts? (20)
- A Psychologist Analyzes The President (19)
- Why Don't People See? (19)
- Our Patrick Henry Moment is Here (18)
- An Optimist's Version of Apocalypse Now (17)