The following post is an excellent one from Righteous Investor. The author thinks much like I do and has more of an investment-focused website for those who might be interested. As always, do your own financial due diligence. Ultimately, you must be your own best financial advisor. I lamented in May 2010 that the US [...]
Tag archives for Republican Congress
This column, from Star Parker, is about one year old. I recently was reminded of it and thought it had pertinence regarding the current direction of our country. Ms. Parker has seen both sides, i.e., dependence and independence. She knows that Socialism promotes the former and Capitalism and Freedom the latter. Her journey might be [...]
- America American American Thinker banks Barack Obama Ben Bernanke Bernanke Business Collapse Constitution country Depression dollar Economic Economic Collapse Economics economy Election Europe Fed Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System gold Government Great Depression Greece Humor Hyperinflation Inflation Insolvency Investing markets Obama political politicians Politics President QE State taxes U.S United States US video Washington
I never expect that I will find a very touching vi...
Nothing here for me, either...
Even this comment will be filed someplace. Scary...
Did I miss the article?...
MP Many thanks for the kind mention. Reknow...
Obama is the rat as he stood down military interve...
It is too bad and shamefull that the rest of the c...
Tweet of the Week: WH spox says changes to Bengha...
Bob, Sorry, I think you got caught up in my testi...
Didn't take me long at all to forget both login na...
- The Country Is Over (48)
- Obama's Inner Lenin Invoked in Desperate Re-Election Strategy (29)
- 2010 will be a watershed election (28)
- You Won't Build That! (28)
- About (27)
- What are Your Thoughts? (20)
- A Psychologist Analyzes The President (19)
- Why Don't People See? (19)
- Our Patrick Henry Moment is Here (18)
- An Optimist's Version of Apocalypse Now (17)