The demise of many newspapers appears imminent. Readership is plummeting as are ad revenues. The following chart on ad revenue is dramatic, showing revenues falling back to levels not seen for 60 years: Drops in circulation of serious proportions have also occurred. According to Don Irvine the drops are accelerating for most newspapers: … since 1990, circulation [...]
Tag archives for newspapers
- America American American Thinker banks Barack Obama Ben Bernanke Bernanke Business Collapse Constitution country Depression dollar Economic Economic Collapse Economics economy Election Europe Fed Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System gold Government Great Depression Greece Humor Hyperinflation Inflation Insolvency Investing markets Obama political politicians Politics President QE State taxes U.S United States US video Washington
I never expect that I will find a very touching vi...
Nothing here for me, either...
Even this comment will be filed someplace. Scary...
Did I miss the article?...
MP Many thanks for the kind mention. Reknow...
Obama is the rat as he stood down military interve...
It is too bad and shamefull that the rest of the c...
Tweet of the Week: WH spox says changes to Bengha...
Bob, Sorry, I think you got caught up in my testi...
Didn't take me long at all to forget both login na...
- The Country Is Over (48)
- Obama's Inner Lenin Invoked in Desperate Re-Election Strategy (29)
- 2010 will be a watershed election (28)
- You Won't Build That! (28)
- About (27)
- What are Your Thoughts? (20)
- A Psychologist Analyzes The President (19)
- Why Don't People See? (19)
- Our Patrick Henry Moment is Here (18)
- An Optimist's Version of Apocalypse Now (17)