A picture is worth a thousand words (or guns).
Received via email. Credit should be given but unknown.
- Ignore The Data, Our Concern Is Enough Doug Ross provides the inconvenient data that gun controllers would prefer you not […]
- A Cornered, Wounded Animal The disgraceful and unsustainable government sham continues. Rather than face up to […]
- Who Was Responsible for Getting Bin Laden? According to a memo from head of the CIA, Obama (surprise!) doesn't seem to have been as […]
- Bernanke’s Bridge? Image via Wikipedia I think I would buy the Brooklyn Bridge before I bought the […]
- Simple Math Suggests No Imminent Recovery Possible Here is a post from Karl Denninger. It is about Citibank and is […]
- An Inevitable, Unhappy Ending Tim Price offers some important observations in this article: Credit expansion, wrote […]
- Is The Housing Crisis Over? Recent numbers were positive for housing. Are they really meaningful and sustainable? […]
- The End Is Near At the risk of looking/sounding like some crazed religious fanatic usually seen carrying […]
- A Picture is Worth …. This picture is worth more than a thousand words:
- Guns and Gun Control Some things are too difficult for our President to understand: Interesting […]
- What Motivated “Fast and Furious?” The motivation behind "Fast and Furious" is not known. The more one learns of the […]
- Keep Guns, Ban Schools The recent school tragedy in Sandy Hook, Connecticut has raised pain and fear in every […]