Jim Sinclair describes investing today in terms of the dog video below. Contrary to Mr. Sinclair’s opinion that the pups look like various members of the G20, I see strong resemblances to CNBC and its guests. No matter, the point is what is important and it is well-made.
Please take note of Mr. Fred in the bottom right side. The other pups are the various members of the G 20 settling the world financial crisis.
Please be like Mr. Fred. He knows what is sense and what is not. He knows exactly what is going to happen in terms of liquidity.
- He knows there is no option outside of QE to infinity even if piddled out monthly.
- He knows they will go in time to QE to infinity.
- He knows they will call it something else.
- He knows the dollar will not service this fall due to worsening US business conditions.
- He is long of gold.
- He is long of good gold shares.
- He prefers to nap.
- He does not even listen to the cacophony of the insane yapping on financial reporting.