It is time to call the 2012 election. President Obama cannot win. He will likely lose big, in a very lopsided election. Pundits will claim to be surprised when the outcome becomes apparent. They should not be as the signs of such a result are everywhere, despite the mainstream media’s attempts to suppress them.
There are numerous reasons why Obama will lose. Incompetence, likeability and duplicity are a few. Obama has alienated too many in the electorate, including large numbers who supported him the first time. In 2012 many will vote against him or just stay home.
How Did Obama Get Elected The First Time?
Barack Hussein Obama is a self-created myth, polished further by David Axelrod and a compliant media. He is a chameleon who takes on whatever shape and form best suits his purposes and goals. There is little substance behind the façade other than an Elmer Gantry style of politics. He is completely malleable into whatever form and shape best serves his personal interests.
A few examples of this “flexibility” are the following:
- He changed his name when he believed it served him to do so.
- He is not a religious man, but joined a Black Liberation Church to sell his bona fides to the black community in his early days in Chicago.
- He said that Preacher Jeremiah Wright was like his father, yet threw him under the bus when it became convenient (necessary).
- He claimed to have been born in Kenya in order to enhance book sales as a younger man.
- He likely lied on his applications to college to gain foreign student status. At the time that category provided more favorable admission and funding treatment than afforded domestic blacks.
- He claimed to be a Constitutional Professor when he was neither a professor nor particularly well-versed in the Constitution.
Little was known about Obama when he entered the primary campaign. As pointed out earlier:
Obama entered office as little more than a complex Rorschach blot. Much of his past had been hidden. What was known had been carefully scrubbed and scripted. His campaign avoided specifics. His speeches sounded great but contained no substance. Nothing defined him except what observers chose to imagine. He was a master in allowing you to believe whatever was most important to you.
His greatest asset was his “unknownness.” As a blank slate, voters imagined whatever they wanted in the next president. They were aided by a clever marketing campaign which emphasized his uniqueness:
As a political “newbie” and the first serious African-American candidate, he played well. He was an outsider who would clean up Washington. For many he was the great healer who would bring unity to Republicans and Democrats, blacks and whites and America and its enemies. His “Kumbayah”campaign was hailed by the media, and a large naive segment of the electorate believed it.
Why Obama Will Lose The Election
To understand why Obama will lose this next election