For those who want to see what it was like 70 years ago, these pictures were taken from color slides found at the Library of Congress. They are dated between 1939-1943. The pictures are so clear and the color is so vibrant, it looks as though they were taken just yesterday.
- America American American Thinker banks Barack Obama Ben Bernanke Bernanke Business Collapse Constitution country Depression dollar Economic Economic Collapse Economics economy Election Europe Fed Federal Reserve Federal Reserve System gold Government Great Depression Greece Humor Hyperinflation Inflation Insolvency Investing markets Obama political politicians Politics President QE State taxes U.S United States US video Washington
Nothing here for me, either...
Even this comment will be filed someplace. Scary...
Did I miss the article?...
MP Many thanks for the kind mention. Reknow...
Obama is the rat as he stood down military interve...
It is too bad and shamefull that the rest of the c...
Tweet of the Week: WH spox says changes to Bengha...
Bob, Sorry, I think you got caught up in my testi...
Didn't take me long at all to forget both login na...
I cannot register...
- The Country Is Over (48)
- Obama's Inner Lenin Invoked in Desperate Re-Election Strategy (29)
- 2010 will be a watershed election (28)
- You Won't Build That! (28)
- About (27)
- What are Your Thoughts? (20)
- A Psychologist Analyzes The President (19)
- Why Don't People See? (19)
- Our Patrick Henry Moment is Here (18)
- An Optimist's Version of Apocalypse Now (17)
Monty Pelerin’s New Site