For those interested in a reasonable and in-depth analysis of the economic situation, I recommend the Hoisington Report.
- More Evidence of Why There Will Be No Economic Recovery For some serious economic analysis, I recommend this piece from Hoisington Investment […]
- Hollowed Out America As usual, Gordon Long and his guest Charles Hugh. Smith provide a very interesting […]
- The Freeman For freedom-lovers everywhere, I recommend the Freeman. It provides sound economics and […]
- Kyle Bass on World Problems A must watch interview with Kyle Bass, one of the really smart analyst/investors. Most […]
- Poverty In The US Poverty -- some interesting data and eye-candy from NPR.
- Fed: Recession Certain? How convenient is it that the following information based on data from the Federal […]
- Radio Discussion With Brian Wilson Listen to a podcast from the Brian Wilson Show with Monty Pelerin. Make sure to check […]
- Size Matters with Government Four Reasons Why Big Government Is Bad Government by Dan Mitchell A new video from […]
- When Giants Fall Michael Panzer blogs at Financial Armageddon and also wrote When Giants Fall. In the […]
- Tax Armageddon Ahead Almost everyone knows that tax hikes slow growth. Even those who practice the witchcraft […]
- Recommended Books Here is James Quinn's list of five books to understand where we are and where we are […]
- Brits on US Political Situation I received this collection of British cartoons from reader Leo M. As he suggests, the […]