Pamela Gellar wrote the article below on the President. The article is absolutely frightening in that it exposes how devoid of any substance is the man or his “career.” The country has elected a poseur to the highest office in the land. Harvard polish combined with street hustle!
All politicians are affected to some degree or another. But none have built a career solely on affectation like Obama. In his case, there is no “there” there. No accomplishments, no meaningful work experience, no proof of intellectual ability. Absolutely nothing but great acting skills. In a way, he reminds me of Ted Baxter, the lovable, pretentious but stupid newscaster on the old Mary Tyler Moore show. He could read a teleprompter but was as dumb as dirt when off-air.
Apparently acting came natural to Obama because he seems to have used them early and often. But instead of becoming an afternoon soap opera star, he became President and turned our country into one long, seemingly unending, depressing soap opera.
As Obama said to Reid, “Harry, I have a gift,” referring to his oratorical skills and probably ability to fool others. Unfortunately this country has enough fools to have been conned by this no-nothing thespian.
THE BIGGEST HUSTLE IN HUMAN HISTORY
The media chased down every Bush doc, and when they couldn’t find dirt, they advanced fake docs. That was only the preview. Their masterstroke was creating and advancing a fake president.
This is beyond media corruption; it is criminal.
Big media has a garbage detail to sift through Sarah Palin’s garbage. Why has there been no investigative journalism on this impostor?
The Blogging Professor has the whole dirty, hot mess here:
Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama “because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool”
The smartest genius President evah is nothing more than a carboard cutout. A fraud. Doesn’t exist. We don’t even know how he did in school because to this day his transcripts are sealed. Turns out now that when he was an instructor at the Chicago, his colleagues who were actual Professors didn’t like him and didn’t want him. Obama’s position was obtained through political channels. From Doug Ross: To be (a lawyer) or not to be…
Is the President’s resume accurate when it comes to his career and qualifications? I can corroborate that Obama’s “teaching career” at Chicago was, to put it kindly, a sham.
I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.
The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend,he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).
Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he “fibbed” on his bar application. …
4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to theChicago Sun-Times, “Obama did NOT ‘hold the title’ of a University of Chicago law school professor”. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.
5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
6. “He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.
7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.
Here was that video that I posted back in January: Video: Former Constitutional Law Professor Obama makes up quotes in SOTU not found in the Constitution:
10. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
For a constitutional senior lecturer, it’s also noteworthy that Obama doesn’t know what car insurance covers.
UPDATE: Doug Ross updates with this: Most Transparent President Ever Has Bar Records Redacted This Week, Leaving Only Traces of His Existence Some Betamax Videos and a Fraternity Pin
President Obama’s Occidental College transcripts have never been released. His Columbia transcripts are, likewise, AWOL. And his Harvard Law transcripts also haven’t been made public. Finally, it’s reported, he never published any articles while at Harvard, yet somehow served as Editor of Law Review. That would make him unique among editors, according to insiders.
Curiously, since I relayed a report of Obama’s “teaching career” at Chicago (he was apparently never a law professor, as some have claimed), the Illinois Bar has decided to partially redact what little public information it had available on its website related to the President’s legal status.